Making a collage with photographs is a good way to decorate. They can be done in frames, in the cork of the children’s room or even to cover up that horrible picture of lights that we all have at home. The first thing we need is to reveal the photos as we have always done and now, we can use the Photo Book India.
For ours, I chose a theme, our last trip to London. We went with the children and had a great time, it was one of those trips that you get great price, just before Christmas. A trip that never happens to you again in life.
Table of Contents
Why should you make a collage?
The good thing about photo collages, from my point of view, is that you not only have to put photos, but today there are many scrapbooking accessories or papers that can help us decorate our collage in a fun and original way.
Another benefit they have is that you can do it as a family, with children; they can let their imagination fly and put a sticker here, zeal there, etc.
The Collage is the pictorial technique consisting of gluing various materials on canvas or board. Bypassing the pictorial, you see where the shots go.
Come on, you can do what you want and if you have children, this already becomes a perfect maxim to enjoy a family evening; not only pasting photos here and there, but also remembering the great trip you made.
Tools to create your own collage
Well let’s go to the mess, what you will need for the collage:
- A board, or any rigid support.
- Revealed photos of what you want, on a specific topic or on different ones, to the taste of the consumer.
- Jealousy, ribbons, letters, cool papers, markers, stickers, etc., everything goes.
- A lot of imagination.
Some small tips before you get to it.
- Select the photographs well according to the space you have.
- Do not paste them directly, the kids are very given to that (quickly, come now, mom hit this one here!). And it turns out that he puts it in the middle and then to see how we do to place the rest.
- Put all the photos and accessories you want as if it were finished but without pasting, in case something you don’t like and you want to change it.
- If you make the collage with the children of the house, do not pretend that everything goes perfect, the ideal is that they do everything, with a little help, but you do not know the satisfaction face of “this I did”, that face its pure life.
- And once we have everything tidy as we like, now we paste, paint, draw and whatever we want.
Since the time we went to London was Christmas, you will see that the chosen papers are very Christmas. This was our result!
Encourage yourself to do something like this in family, I assure you a fun and creative afternoon. I hope you show us yours later.